Download Your Application
Download Teacher Recomendation Forms
Information For Prospective Students
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning January 1st of each new year until all available spots have been filled. Applications can be downloaded below or picked up in person at the school. Families must submit the completed application and all supporting documents before the application will be reviewed.
Once all application materials have been received and reviewed, the family of the applicant may be contacted for an interview. The parent(s)/guardian(s) and student will be interviewed separately.
Admissions decisions are made by a committee led by the Director of Student Affairs with all components of a candidate’s application considered. All candidates will be notified directly of any admissions decision from Serviam Girls Academy. All accepted applicants are expected to attend the mandatory Summer Program that year preceding the academic year.
For more information OR to schedule a tour, please contact Serviam Girls Academy, at 302-651-9700, or by e-mail at email@example.com
- Application - Student and Parent/Guardian Sections
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- Records Release Form & Copies of Transcripts
- Financial Paperwork (1040 & W2)
- Copy of Immunization Record & Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian and Student Interview with Members of the Admissions Committee
- Student Testing - Math and Reading Sections
Criteria for Acceptance
Serviam regards the family as a vital partner in each student’s education. Families that are strong candidates for admission will share the Serviam commitment to high behavioral expectations, challenging academic standards, a high level of parental involvement, the extended day and year model, the mandatory summer session, and the sports and enrichment programs.
To be considered for admission, a student must:
- Be entering 5th or 6th grade
- Qualify for the National School Lunch Program
- Demonstrate Positive Behavior
- Provide Academic Transcripts and Records
The following criteria are also evaluated:
- Academic ability as demonstrated by previous report cards and standardized test scores
- Letters of recommendation from the student’s current school
- Student and Parent/Guardian Interview
Serviam admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
Life as a Serviam Student
A Day In The Life
A Year In The Life
It is not only the students who live by the Serviam Pledge, but the entire Serviam Family at large.
I pledge this day, with INTEGRITY and PRIDE,
My continued support for the spirit of Serviam.
A spirit of COMMUNITY, not selfishness,
A spirit of RESPECT for each person I encounter.
A spirit of dignity for who I am,
A spirit of RESPONSIBILITY for who I will become,
And how I will act in SERVICE of others in need.
May this spirit grow in me today, and may the spirit of Serviam forever thrive!
Profile of a Serviam Graduate
Upon graduation, through the teachings of St. Angela Merici and the guidance of faculty, staff, and administration, a graduate of Serviam Girls Academy will be able to:
- Carry on and live out the qualities of the Serviam Pledge.
- Value learning as a lifelong process.
- Think critically with a sense of global awareness.
- Broaden her awareness of self and the world through cultural experiences.
- Maintain her composure in the face of challenge.
- Be confident and competent in self expression.
- Understand and embrace the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Accept accountability for personal choices.
- Seek God through prayer.