The Greatest Stories Never Shared!
Where better to find stories of hope, light-heartedness, fun, and inspiration than among a group of young women whose dreams extend beyond the stars, whose work ethic reflects grit and determination, and whose perspective is both refreshing and eye-opening.
Join us as a Serviam Community Ambassador to help build awareness of this wonderful school. Share the remarkable stories of these young women with your own community -- on FaceBook, Instagram, and LinkedIN or by email -- to see how they will undoubtedly change the world.
Ready to help?
- Follow Serviam Girls Academy on one or more of your preferred social media platforms;
- Like, Share, and/or comment on 1-3 posts per month; Specifically, share and comment on our monthly “Student Stories Series;”
- Share the stories in conversation with people; tell them about this great school and direct them to our website and/or Social media pages.
- Links include:
Inspired to do more?
- Help expand the reach and role of Serviam Community Ambassadors;
- Visit our school and/or attend a virtual “coffee;”
- Volunteer at the school;
- Donate to Serviam Girls Academy
Contact Katie Hegedus to learn more about these and other options.